Setting up an affiliate marketing sales funnel is very important, and should be the first step you make if you want to generate good online profits. A sales funnel, is also known as, a marketing funnel or a product funnel for obvious reasons, but for this article we will just stick to the term ‘sales funnel’
The main difference between a sales funnel and an ordinary sales process is that the ‘selling’ process is more of an ongoing process rather than a one time hit. Creating a profitable sales funnel is all about generating subscribers automatically and creating ongoing sales.
The wide open top of a marketing sales funnel is where you start to gather your leads from various sources and begin to qualify them for your offer This is undoubtedly a fantastic and invaluable tool, so how do you go about creating a sales funnel clickfunnels discount 55 off
Well, just follow these 7 easy steps.
1. Where is your business at the moment and where would you really like it to be? Actually considering this question is vital. Discuss it with your colleagues, this may be a quick conversation or could take time to answer
2. Have you targeted the right people? So much time can be wasted contacting people to tell them about your business when they are simply not interested, hoping to make a sale. Better to target your market with a working sales funnel tailored to those who relate to your business. You need to identify your customer and know what it is they want. Then you can successfully target them. Communicating with people who have an interest in your product or service equates to successful business.
3. Create a Capture page. Having worked out your business and who you are you will have identified your market,therefore it is easy to create a powerful capture page. Your headline needs to inform people about who you are and what you are about. The crux of any sales funnel is to find interested customers and then develop from there.
4. Your Sales Page. This is linked in to your capture page. Now you have to make some choices. If you can target down your prospects by conducting a very focused campaign you can save considerable time. Employing a good writer means you can dramatically improve your conversion rate.
5. Create a Newsletter. Having completed the steps above, you need to develop a newsletter and send it out before you start any campaign. You should provide information that enlightens and informs your prospective customers through the newsletter why to choose you. Specifically focus your newsletter in the same way you target other traffic.
6. Relevant Advertising. It is vital you have a full understanding of PPS. You can learn by making mistakes or by reading a lot of fantastic material that’s out there. Your advertising needs to be very targeted and easy to click onto. You don’t want your targeted audience to give it a second thought before clicking straight through.
7. Your Campaign. At last it’s time for your campaign. However, without targeted traffic you simply are wasting your time as there will be no campaign and no sales. Obviously there is always more to learn about building a successful sales funnel, however following these seven steps will begin your journey along the path to success.